Palo alto dating service dating advice for women after divorce
Rancho Cañada de Raymundo was West of San Francisquito Creek, and began at Alambique Creek, the north border of Rancho Corte de Madera, and extended north, including present day Woodside.Bear Gulch Creek (Bear Creek) flowed on his land in Portola Valley.The grant was bounded on the south by Mariano Castro's Rancho Pastoria de las Borregas grant across San Antonio Road.That's the Robles Rancho, about 80% of Palo Alto and Stanford University.
It has also served as an incubator to several other high-technology companies such as Google, The recorded history of Palo Alto dates back to 1769, when Gaspar de Portolá noted an Ohlone settlement. A plaque at Middlefield Road and Embarcadero Road commemorates the area.
The grant extended from San Francisquito Creek, Alpine Road and Bishop Lane behind Stanford Shopping Center and golf course, then south along the Santa Cruz Foothills between Junipero Serra & Hwy 280 to the intersection of Matadero Creek/ Hillview /Miranda & then SW near the intersection of Page Mill and Arastradero Rd.
where the Joness house was, then east down Arastradero Rd.
The city shares its borders with East Palo Alto, Mountain View, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Stanford, Portola Valley, and Menlo Park.
It is named after a coast redwood tree called El Palo Alto. when he founded Stanford University, following the death of his son, Leland Stanford Jr.